Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fisher-Price I Can Play Baseball for $21.99

Cheap Fisher-Price I Can Play Baseball Discount Review Shop


Available at Amazon
Cheap "Fisher-Price I Can Play Baseball" Discount Review Shop

"Fisher-Price I Can Play Baseball" Feature

  • I Can Play Baseball gives toddlers an "I can do it" sense of accomplishment
  • Two Learning modes make it easy to hit
  • Sure score guide leads the bat to the ball for easy hitting every time
  • Ball attaches right to the top of the bounce-back tee
  • Remove the guide to convert it to a traditional stationery tee

"Fisher-Price I Can Play Baseball" Overview

I Can Play Baseball gives toddlers an "I can do it!" sense of accomplishment whenever they step up to the plate. Sure score guide leads the bat to the ball for easy hitting every time! For the youngest batters, the ball attaches right to the top of the bounce-back tee, so they can practice batting over and over again without having to chase the ball. When they're ready, it's easy to convert. Just switch the ball and add the sure score guide; it leads the bat to the ball for a hit every time! And when they don't need any extra help, you can remove the guide to convert it to a traditional stationery tee.

Available at Amazon
Cheap "Fisher-Price I Can Play Baseball" Discount Review Shop

"Fisher-Price I Can Play Baseball" Related Products

No comments:

Post a Comment